- Multiple Mortality Plans - all with
various levels of coverage
PROGRAM (120 days or older) - $1,000, 2,000 or
PROGRAM (1-15 yrs) - $1,000, $2,000, $3,000,
$4,000, or $5,000
PROGRAM (16 yrs or Older) - $1,000, $2,000 or
(Member must be enrolled in a Standard Plan by the age of
- No Veterinarian Examination
- Coverage available for both Registered
and Non-Registered Horses/Ponies.
- Yearlings are accepted into
the STANDARD PLAN as of January 1st.
- No Waiting Period for
Accident Coverage - 30 day waiting period for health related
- Death Claim assessments cease the date
the Office receives notification of sale or cancellation.
Members are still responsible for all death assessments
prior to the cancellation date even if they have not been
billed by the time of cancellation.
- Member Horses/Ponies sold can be transferred
into the program under the new owners name for 1/2 of the
annual membership fee with full benefits and no
30-day waiting period for health related incidents.
- Member Horses/Ponies enrolled in the
standard plan 2 years prior to their 16th birthday are
eligible for an additional 2 years of coverage in the
- Bi-Monthly billing cycles - Jan 1, Mar 1,
May 1, Jul 1, Sep 1, and Nov 1
- All deaths
occurring between billing cycles are billed the next billing
- All Death Claims
are paid in the order reported and within 30 days after the
- All Death(s) are
documented on the Bi-Monthly statement.
- Earn $15.00 for every new customer
referred that joins the Association.